No products in the cart.
Light-Weight Yoga Massage Block
1. First of all, Light-Weight Yoga Massage Block is made of EVA foam, is very lightweight and soft to touch. In addition, item has rich elastic buffer and surface with massage floating point.
2. Product is waterproof as well as anti-slip, non-toxic, tasteless and odourless.
3. It is used by the most popular pilates/yoga trainers and can also be as a children’s sporting goods or swim rod.
4. Yoga column can help yoga practitioners to finish the balancing act.
5. Yoga Massage Block can eliminate muscle tension and strengthen the core muscle strength and flexibility. Furthermore, it will stretch the muscles and tendons enabling lipid-lowering toning.
6. Finally, item can also break up for the soft tissue adhesions and scar tissue. It has self-massage and myofascial release making it to found break trigger points and relieve tension fascia while increasing blood flow and circulation of the soft tissue.
Light-Weight Yoga Massage Block specifications:
1. Material: EVA
2. Surface: Massage Floating Point
3. Size: Approx. 31cm X 14.8cm(L X D)
4. Color: Black, Blue, Purple
1. After the warm-up exercises to do yoga column.
2. The site of the soft tissue on the bottom of the column you want to relax.
3. Gently roll the column body, the muscles need to be trained to train.
4. The column moved slowly from the center to the extremities of the body.
5. If you find body parts in the column pain,maintaining that part of the action until relax.
6. Note tight little movement or parts.
7. Rolling several times in every part of the shaft, until you feel relaxed. Sometimes there may be some discomfort.
8. Ensure that the shaft in the soft tissue area, rather than directly on the bone or articular.
9. The first time the use of the foam roller is shorter, 15 minutes is sufficient.
10. At the beginning, after a period of time to rest for a while exercising.
11. After the workout drink plenty of water, just as the same after a body massage.
12. If desired, a few weeks after the training time can be increased.
How to use Light-Weight Yoga Massage Block:
1. First of all, exercise your hamstrings (the large tendon), first sitting on the rolls, the soft parts of the hips sit directly on top roller. Slowly rolling back and forth, relax tight muscles.
2. In addition, unleash your quadriceps is one of the simplest methods of foam roller exercises. Maintain a balance with both hands, lying on top of the shaft, the front part of the thigh workout from the hip to the knee.
3. Furthermore, use yoga stick on the IT band may be painful, but many people find it is a very effective stretching exercises. With the body lying on the side of the shaft, the shaft is located in the foam part of the hip look. If you want to add more pressure should be maintained in the upper and lower legs in a straight line.
4. The yoga shaft located in the small calf, with the support of the hand, and slowly roll axis from the knee to the ankle, while staying in tight or sore. Promote the launch of the shaft with their feet, keeping the toes bent, focusing on the entire muscle group exercises. Increased by one leg or both legs or by reducing the pressure, or a leg up to increase the pressure on the other leg.
5. Will be placed below the shoulder blade to the shaft of yoga massage and relax the muscles of the back, hands on your head and keep your knees bent, feet flat on the floor. With both feet to control movement and pressure, the head of the yoga axial rolling in the painful area to stay for a while, then go back to the back of the central axis, repeat the above action.
1 x Light-Weight Yoga Massage Block
Black, Blue, Purple
Approx. 31cm X 14.8cm(L X D)
Massage Floating Point